STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. I believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, in their original writing, as fully breathed of God, and accept them as the supreme and final authority for faith and life.
2. I believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. I believe that Jesus Christ was begotten of the Father, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
4. I believe that God created man in His own image; that man sinned and thereby incurred the penalty of sin, which is death physically and spiritually; that all human beings inherit a sinful nature which issued (in the case of those who reach moral responsibility) in actual transgression involving personal guilt.
5. With regard to sexual behavior, I believe in heterosexual relationships between a natural man and a natural woman within the confines of lawful matrimony.
6. I believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins as a substitutionary sacrifice according to the Scriptures and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
7. I believe in the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus, His ascension into Heaven, and His present life as our High Priest and Advocate.
8. I believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
9. I believe that all who repent of their sin and receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
10. I believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit, empowering and equipping believers for service, with the accompanying supernatural gifts of the Holy Spirit; and in fellowship with the Holy Spirit. We believe in the divinely ordained ministries of the Apostle, Prophet, Teacher, Pastor, and Evangelist.
11. I believe in the resurrection of both the just and the unjust, the eternal blessedness of the redeemed, and the eternal banishment of those who have rejected the offer of salvation.
12. I believe that the one true Church is the whole company of those who have been redeemed by Jesus Christ and regenerated by the Holy Spirit; that the local church on earth should take its character from this concept of the Church spiritual and therefore that the new birth and personal confession of Christ are essentials of church membership.
13. I believe that the Lord Jesus Christ appointed two ordinances: Baptism in water and the Lord’s Supper, to be observed as acts of obedience and as perpetual witnesses to the cardinal facts of the Christian Faith, that Baptism is the immersion of the believer in water as a confession of identification with Christ in burial and resurrection, and that the Lord’s Supper is the partaking of the emblems symbolic of the Savior’s broken body and shed blood, in remembrance of His sacrificial death, until He comes.
14. I believe that divine healing was provided for in the Old and New Testaments, and is an integral part of the Gospel.
15. We believe that the Bible teaches that without holiness no man can see the Lord. We believe in the doctrine of sanctification as a definite, yet progressive work of grace, commencing at the time of the new birth and continuing until the consummation of salvation.
16. We believe in obeying the statement made by Jesus found in Matthew 28, verses 19-20, which is “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you, and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.
17. The fellowship is open to any further truth which the Holy Spirit may illuminate from the Scriptures.